Important: We don’t provide installation support for this item. But we are open to communication and can answer all your questions. Compatibility with Story Builder in progress, but at the moment this mods not working together.
For editing images, I prefer to use Canva or Adobe Photoshop, but sometimes in Nextpost you just need to make little fixes for an image, maybe crop media for story ratio, rotate an image or hide something. For this fast in-built editing I integrated TUI Image Editor in Nextpost.
TUI Image Editor – featured image editor using HTML5 Canvas. It’s easy to use and provides powerful filters. You can download the latest version of TUI absolutely free here on Github, but that’s not easy to integrate this image editor to Nextpost, because you should also do some changes in the back-end.
In this guide, we will be step-by-step integrating TUI Image Editor to Nextpost script installation. This process required some basic programming skills, be careful with syntax and use Microsoft Visual Studio Code for profiling (best, fast and free in use tool for programmers, all your errors will be highlighted).
- Step-by-step guide
- Localization Support (can be translated to all your Nextpost languages)
- Dynamic image re-uploading in the back-end
- Edit Button in Preview mode and in Filemanager
- Automatic Media Preview replacement
- Easy, fast and clean code for integration
- Only web version at the moment (mobile not supported, but maybe in future)
Version 1.0 - 4.04.2019 - Initial release. Version 1.1 - 22.04.2019 - Improvements in the code of Step 6.