This is a very helpful modification for you and your consumers.
Sometimes Instagram can send you bad response, not answer so long and etc., in that reason in original Nextpost you will always have a full re-login (that mean you should add the account to service again with phone verification challenge and etc.).
- Bad response from Instagram -> re-login -> manually login again
- Request timeout -> re-login -> manually login again
My mod helps you easily to not re-login, re-connect your account with One Click, just tap on the avatar of account or on re-login text:
- Bad response from Instagram -> re-connect -> success
- Request timeout -> re-connect -> success
How does it work?
- Just click on account avatar (old avatars with numbers also supported)
- Also, you can click on the re-login text message in Accounts page
- FIX: Step 3.1 and Step 3.2 for
- FIX: New Step 7.1. Help for users who use Nextpost v3 old
InstagramController.php. Version 1.4
- FIX: New texts for InstagramController.php.
- FIX: Step 5. Code updated for better detection of Instagram Exceptions. - FIX: Step 7. Code updated for better detection of Instagram Exceptions. - FIX: Step 7.1. Code updated in the bottom, all other the same.
- IMPROVEMENT: Better UX - If verification challenge required, user changed username or password redirect user to account settings: - - Step 1. Code updated.
Step 5. Code updated. - - Step 5. Texts for ChallengeRequiredException, IncorrectPasswordException and InvalidUserException changedLittle but powerful improvements for the code. Replace all the steps with the new code.
Little but powerful improvements for the code. Replace all the mentioned steps with the new code. - FIX: Syntax error in core.js. Step 1. Code updated. - FIX: Step 5. Code updated. - FIX: Step 7. Code updated. - FIX: Step 7.1. Code updated for $separated parameter (spaces).
- Changelog in file.
Version 1.8 –
Login Required Exception detection.
Version 1.9 – 6.02.2019
- Changelog in file. Update required for all consumers because it's
fix for mod.