Important: We don’t provide installation support for this item. But we are open to communication and can answer all your questions. Nextpost version should be 4.0 and higher.
This is a must-have mod for previous Re-connect mod (if you don’t have this mod it’s not so necessary, but better if you previously installed Re-connect mod, because he helps detect other errors (exceptions) in a simple way, not just a standard re-login). With our previous Re-connect mod you can easily detect why re-login happened and solve him with one click if this is not verification challenge or another manual fixable error.
In most time re-login error happened because of network errors. It’s can be curl 18 error, connection timeout, server not answered + connection break if you use mobile proxies and etc.
Let’s make a 30 seconds delay and try to do our cronjob again (make an action or publish the post). In most cases, a second connection should be successful and we will successfully do an action or publish the post.
In this guide, we will be step-by-step integrating connection break adaptation to Nextpost script installation. This process required some basic programming skills, be careful with syntax and use Microsoft Visual Studio Code for profiling (best, fast and free in use tool for programmers, all your errors will be highlighted).
- incl. Connection Break Adaptation for Mobile Proxies
- Auto re-schedule post for 30 seconds and try to post again (if “Network Error” detected)
- Auto re-schedule action (like, comment etc.) for 30 seconds, and try to do action again (if “Network Error” detected)
- You will See “Action Re-scheduled for 30 seconds” notice in module logs and next action time will be changed automatically
- Auto re-schedule restore default biolink cronjob for 30 seconds, and try to restore default biolink again (if “Network Error” detected)
- All modules can be supported (required manual updating)
Version 1.0 - 4.04.2019 - Initial release. Version 1.1 - 2.05.2019 - Step 1.6. Code updated. Added missing "Update post status"code and double post prevention.