This modification should be implemented in Nextpos by default. But somehow this is not done. This is a must-have modification for the all Nextpost system.
How it works
- When the user deletes an Account from Dashboard this modification saves internal Instagram-account ID to the database.
- It’s not important is this user changed the username of account or not, the system remembers internal Instagram-account ID and prevent scammer to re-add the account to another freshly registered user profile.
- You can manage the allocation of the accounts in Nextpost -> Settings -> Other settings.
- Step-by-step Digital Guide
- Advanced Double Accounts Registration Prevention Algorithm
- Notice at Add Account page
- Internal ID allocation and management in Nextpost -> Settings -> Other settings
- Compatibility with all our products
- Compatibility with Proxy Manager module by Nextpass (Joe Cramer)
Version 1.2 - 4.01.2020 - Step 7.3. Additional verification checkpoint. This account has been already added by another user. Version 1.1 - 23.12.2019 - Missed step 7.0 added. Inizialization of RemovedAccounts controller for view fragment. Version 1.0 - 12.11.2019 - Initial release